Bucyrus Steam Shovel
Add to Cart
To read the Cranes Etc. model review of the Bucyrus Steam Shovel, go to Crane Etc.
To read Steven Downs review on this model, go to Miniature Construction World.
For article from Model Railroad News, download this PDF file (320 KB).
To get more history on this model piece, download this 8-page PDF file (2.9 MB).
Click here to see the 360 view.
• 16"L x 5.25" x over 8" H
• Keys provided operate the following:
1. Forward and reverse gear
2. Raising and lowering of dipper
3. Left and right boom swing
4. Crowd action
• Functional dipper trip rope
• Sliding doors and opertional windows
• Removable hitch engineered to look and function like orginal
• Functional trucks and suspension
• Functional outriggers
• Functional winches that use chains and rope to operate the functions of the steam shovel
• All-metal construction
• Removable house
• Removable mast strap and smokestack
• Gear driven pistons
• Hinged coal door and platform
• Detailed interior including nickel-plated boiler and piping
• Over three pounds
Static display only.
IN STOCK NOW!